All students deserve, and we will provide, a healthy, safe and secure learning environment.
Value 1: Engagement
- All students can learn.
- All students’ deserve programs that balance student’s needs and interests, resulting in high levels of student engagement, achievement, and success.
- All students are provided with opportunities to showcase their talents, explore their affinities, develop and enhance work-ethic, and will learn to persevere and overcome obstacles.
Value 2: Empowerment
- All students are diverse and unique. When students are empowered and held accountable, self-concept can increase. When self-concept increases, student performance is enhanced.
- All students’ experiences and perspectives are assets that reflect the strength of our school and the values of our community. Such assets, when respected, nurtured and explored, promote their academic success and the success of their peers.
Value 3: Environment
- All students thrive in a positive, creative, innovative, and stimulating learning and working environment.
- All employees excel in a culture actively supported by professional development opportunities. Highly-trained, highly-valued teachers and staff are pivotal to the continuous improvement and success of our students.