What If We Could is the 501(c)3 organization that The Novus Academy operates under. Through this organization, we envision a world-class and global learning community that inspires educational, social, emotional, and behavioral development while instilling ethics, values, and morals designed to prepare students to actively seek opportunities to assist others.
The organization promotes and nurtures partnerships throughout the community in order to advance the development of confident, independent student learners. We reach beyond the school to conduct:
- Fully inclusive assessments that involve educators, families and students
- Identifying the optimal learning requirements of the individual child and defining the best environment and strategies for them to flourish
- Redefining what success looks like and providing guidance to achieve desired outcomes
Professional Development for Educators, Clinicians, and Families
- Best-in-class, applied learning training and innovative methods for unlocking children’s growth and potential
- Learning the concept of doing whatever it takes through the “How Hard Can It Be?” “If They Would, They Could” and “What If I Could” mindsets.
We incorporate research to refine teaching practices and to demonstrate student success. We are actively seeking opportunities for innovation in education.
For additional information contact The Novus Academy 817 488-4555.